Does a Layer house need heaters? - Does a Layer house need gas heaters? – Unless you live in a very cold area you will not need gas brooders. You will need fans if it is a very hot place. The chickens are very close together in a layer cage – and they will keep each other warm – to much heat is the problem you will face and good poultry fans will be needed.
Look for more poultry Info
Like Layer cages for chicken farming
Search this site
- benjamin chege on What is a Pullet cage?
- Admin on Layer cages South Africa
- Dr. Stephen Kajura on Layer cages South Africa
- Heaters for chickens | Poultry Layer Cages for chickens on Different types of chicken farming
- DYSPEPSIA GENERATION » Blog Archive » Egg growing and layer cage conditions to change in USA on Egg growing and layer cage conditions to change in USA